Traffic Management Training Course | $399
Hands-on training to ensure traffic controllers are “Road Ready”.
Providing multiple situations to ensure they have the understanding of the dangers road workers face to maximise safety at job sites. Also provides competency required to control traffic on public roads with stop slow bat.
This course includes the following nationally recognised units:
RIIWHS205E – CONTROL TRAFFIC WITH STOP-SLOW BAT
RIIWHS302E – Implement traffic management plans
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU THE SKILLS TO:
- Understand a traffic management plan, control and direct traffic
- Understand traffic control signage and barricades
- Use two-way radios, understand traffic control responsibilities
- Assess hazards and risk, basic signalling techniques
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COURSE
• Assessment method: Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
• Duration 2 days