Backhoe Loader Training
RIIMPO319D – CONDUCT BACKHOE/LOADER OPERATIONS
Learn to conduct backhoe/loader operations in the civil construction industry. It includes: planning and preparing, conducting machine pre-operational checks, operating backhoe/ loaders, lifting, carrying and placing materials, selecting, removing and fitting attachments, relocating the backhoe/ loaders, carrying out machine operator maintenance, trenching and cleaning up.
DURATION: 4 TO 10 DAYS
At Foresite Training we offer training that is nationally recognised by industry from the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII) Training Package. This means that your earthmoving tickets will be recognised throughout Australia in the mining and infrastructure sectors.
- Learn to operate modern plant used by industry
- Each student is allocated earth moving plant for the course duration
- Practical and theory training
- Maximum plant time for practical, hands-on training
We also offer shorter courses to NOHSC standards, for more information please call us on 1300 366 015.
We offer 2 different courses to match your experience level.
|4-5 Days RII Backhoe Training Course|
||Who is this course designed for?
Our 4-5 Days backhoe training and assessment course is for people with no previous experience operating this type of machinery.
Course Duration: 4-5 Days
Course Outcome: Successful students receive industry recognised competency ticket.
Course FAQ* Should the required level of competency not be achieved, additional training days will be needed and charged at $350 per day
- What is the technical name?
Front-end loader/rear backhoe
- What is it commonly called?
Backhoe or Backhoe loader
- What type/brand of Backhoe does Foresite Training operate?
- Is it 2WD of 4WD?
4WD. But the Yanmar can switch between both. Given the conditions out in the yard, we leave it in 4WD.
- Is the rear arm (or hoe), ‘backhoe configuration’ or ‘excavator configuration’ (Or they may use the term ‘Set up as’)?
Both. Our backhoe can switch between both; just let your trainer know on the day if you prefer one way or the other.
- Is it an open cab or an enclosed cab (also known as an AC Cab or Closed cab)?
Open cab. But it does have a large roof area and if needed, wet weather gear is supplied
- How big is it?
The operating weight is 4 tons. It’s known as a ‘mid-chassis’ size Backhoe. It’s half-a-size down from the common ‘large size’ backhoes.