TLILIC3018 – Licence to drive a multi-combination vehicle | $1299
Foresite is a Vic Roads accredited provider of heavy vehicle licence courses. At Foresite our training is conducted on a modern, well maintained fleet of vehicles at our custom built training facility that includes an off-road training range and reversing area for students to practice skills prior to assessment.
Book your place now 1300 366 015
|LICENCE TO DRIVE MULTI COMBINATION VEHICLE COURSE
- Road Law
- Heavy vehicle weights
- Heavy vehicle heights
- Heavy vehicle signage
- Effects of alcohol (BAC)
- Hendon system of vehicle control
- Essential skills and safe operation
- Access and egress
- Pre and post operational vehicle checks
- Assessment performance checks
- Eyesight test
- Theory assessment
- Off-set reverse training and assessment
- Drive training and assessment including kerbside stop
|Who is this course designed for?
This course is for people that want to obtain a Multi Combination truck licence (B-Double)
- Students must hold a current Victorian car drivers licence
- Students must have held an Australian car drivers licence for at least 24 months
- Students must hold an Australian Heavy Combination (HC) licence
- Students must provide proof of identity
- Students must have confidence in driving a manual vehicle
- Students must have studied the Vic Roads Truck and Bus Handbook
*Please note – all applicants for heavy vehicle licence courses will be subject to Vic Roads eligibility prior to confirmation of enrolment
Course Duration: 1.5 days
Student Ratio: 1:1
Course Outcome: Successful students receive a Certificate of Competence which is submitted to Vic Roads to receive heavy vehicle endorsement.
Cost: $1299 (GST Free)
For more information please call us on 1300 366 015.