Medium Rigid (MR) Licence | $899
TLILIC2015 – LICENCE TO DRIVE A MEDIUM RIGID VEHICLE
This licensing course is for any 2 axle rigid vehicle greater than 8 tonnes GVM. You are eligible for a medium rigid licence after holding a car licence for 1 year.
Foresite is a Vic Roads accredited provider of heavy vehicle licence courses. At Foresite our training is conducted on a modern, well maintained fleet of vehicles at our custom built training facility that includes an off-road training range and reversing area for students to practice skills prior to assessment.
Book your place now 1300 366 015
|LICENCE TO DRIVE MEDIUM RIGID VEHICLE COURSE
- Road Law
- Heavy vehicle weights
- Heavy vehicle heights
- Heavy vehicle signage
- Effects of alcohol (BAC)
- Hendon system of vehicle control
- Essential skills and safe operation
- Access and egress
- Pre and post operational vehicle checks
- Assessment performance checks
- Eyesight test
- Theory assessment
- Off-set reverse training and assessment
- Drive training and assessment including kerbside stop
|Who is this course designed for?
This course is for people that want to obtain a medium truck licence.
- Students must hold a current Victorian car drivers licence
- Students must have held an Australian car drivers licence for at least 12 months
- Students must provide proof of identity
- Students must have confidence in driving a manual vehicle
- Students must have studied the Vic Roads Truck and Bus Handbook
*Please note – all applicants for heavy vehicle licence courses will be subject to Vic Roads eligibility prior to confirmation of enrolment
Course Duration: 1.5 days
Student Ratio: 1:1
Course Outcome: Successful students receive a Certificate of Competence which is submitted to Vic Roads to receive heavy vehicle endorsement.
Cost: $899 (GST Free)
For more information please call us on 1300 366 015.
Course duration/costs do not guarantee students will sit the on-road licence test. To be eligible to test, students MUST first meet VicRoads criteria. If criteria are NOT met students will not be able to undergo the on-road test and will continue to train for the duration of the course. Additional costs will apply if students book subsequent training and/or testing.