RIIMPO318F – CONDUCT CIVIL CONSTRUCTION SKID STEER LOADER OPERATIONS
Training in the safe use of skid steers with practical experience in stockpiling, leveling, reinstatement, attachments, load restraint etc. Operators will be able to restrain equipment for transport and undertake site tasks from loading trucks to transportation of materials and reinstatement of sites.
At Foresite Training we offer training that is nationally recognised by industry from the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII) Training Package. This means that your tickets will be recognised throughout Australia in the mining and infrastructure sectors.
- Learn to operate modern plant used by industry
- Each student is allocated earth moving plant for the course duration
- Practical and theory training
- Maximum plant time for practical, hands-on training
We also offer shorter courses to NOHSC standards, for further details call us on 1300 366 015
We offer 2 different courses to match your experience level.
|4-5 Days Skidsteer Course|
||Who is this course designed for?
Our 4-5 Days Skidsteer training and assessment course is for people with no previous experience operating this type of machinery.
Course Duration: 4-5 Days
Course Outcome: Successful students receive an industry recognised competency ticket
Course FAQ* Should the required level of competency not be achieved, additional training days will be needed and charged at $350 per day
- What is the technical name?
Skid Steer Loader
- What type/brand of Skid Steer does Foresite Training Operate?
John Deere 313
- Does it have Tyres or tracks?
- Is it an Open Cab or an Enclosed Cab (also known as an AC Cab or Closed cab)?
Open cab. But it does have a large roof area and if needed, wet weather gear is supplied
- What attachment (bucket) does the Skid Steer have?
Our Skid Steer comes equipped with a 4 in 1 bucket.